Psilocybin or Psilocybin
Scientists have started to study Psilocybin’s ability to treat everything including anxiety, depression, addiction, and even eating disorders, but they probably need to allow other compounds to come into the spotlight as well. An example of one such compound is psilocin. Psilocybin and psilocin are both natural compounds found in magic mushrooms. When our bodies break down psilocybin using the alkaline phosphate enzyme, it is converted into psilocin. Psilocin is the main compound responsible for the high feeling you get when you take magic mushrooms. Psilocybin is not the compound that has an effect on your brain, but it is referred to as a prodrug, which is a drug that only affects the body after it has been broken down when it turns into psilocin and then enters the brain through the bloodstream. You can also buy shrooms Canada from the #1 magic mushroom dispensary, Nupep Shrooms.
The Stability Difference Between Psilocybin and Psilocin
Psilocin outside the body is highly unstable. It can easily be degraded by oxygen or heat. However, because psilocybin only turns into psilocin when inside your digestive tract, you will most likely not notice the psilocin degradation once it is already ingested.
For psilocybin generated in the lab, although it was created with the intention of refining the hallucinogenic properties of magic mushrooms, that might not be the full picture. There are a couple of other psychoactive compounds contained in magic mushrooms, and even though we don’t know much about them, they also work together with these popular compounds to create the overall mushroom experience. You can also enjoy this experience when you buy shrooms online.
Psilocybin is the namesake of the magic mushroom, although it might just be a tiny part of the whole picture. There are several other alkaloids or compounds that work together to produce a more holistic effect.
After you buy shrooms online, you should be interested in knowing a bit interested about what’s inside these mushrooms. There are about 25 alkaloids that can be found in magic mushrooms. Five of the most important ones include:
1. Baeocystin: This is an alkaloid that is commonly found in magic mushrooms, and it is very similar to psilocybin, although human experience has noted that it seems to be just as psychoactive as psilocybin. Further research has however shown that taking baeocystin alone might not bring the needed hallucinogenic effects. Relief from anxiety is said to be one of the effects of pure baeocystin intake, but there is not enough data on this matter just yet.
2. Norbaeocystin: This might be a minor alkaloid, but it provides yet another analog of psilocybin. It comes from baeocystin, and it is a positional isomer of serotonin. Not much is known about norbaeocystin because it is derived from baeocystin, which is not well-known also.
3. Norpsilocin: This derivative was recently discovered and it is said that norpsilocin is produced from the baeocystin within the body. It remains unknown whether or not norpsilocin has psychoactive properties or the way it functions with other products within magic mushrooms. Even though norpsilocin has a higher level of potency than psilocin, it does not have interactions with the receptors of the brain. There is some suspicion that norpsilocin interacts with some pathways in the body that are not connected to the brain.
4. Aeruginascin: This is a derivative of indoleamine that occurs naturally inside the Pholiotina cyanoupus and the Inocybe aeruginascens. Some other indolamines include serotonin, which is a neurotransmitter that affects sleep and mood, as well as melatonin which affects the body’s sleep cycle. Aeruginascin has a structure similar to bufotenidine, which is a type of venom seen in some species of toads.
5. ß-carbolines: These alkaloids are found in many animals and plants. They also function as GABAA inverse agonists. Inverse agonism has significance in therapy that affects the performance of receptors. This compound is related to monoamine oxidase inhibitors, monoamine oxidase works in the gut to break down DMT, which works to affect behavior and psychology.
There Is A Lot More To Magic Mushrooms
We keep isolating and synthesizing the compounds in magic mushrooms to help understand them. Just like several natural resources, there is a great balance in the compounds that brings entourage effect, just like the compounds in cannabis. It is also becoming clear scientifically that there is much more in magic mushrooms than just psilocybin.
However, you can still buy shrooms Canada from Nupep Shrooms and get 100% organic psychedelics to help boost your creativity and energy. The magic mushrooms at Nupep are great supplements for enhancing your natural wellbeing. Buy shrooms online from the Nupep website and enjoy a 22% discount on any order over $150 with the promo code WELCOME22.